RIDA T. S., based on long time experience and powered by its worldwide partners in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, and maintenance, has strengthened its services in the sectors of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical plants, marine, water, and power for our local market. Started in 90`s and being active over 15 years now in the same field we have gained experience and acceptance by clients.
RIDA T.S. is active in various fields we can proudly say that we have developed our company and the engineers over the years being the experts in the field of ultrasonic flow meters and complete metering packages for general metering and even more for custody applications in the oil and gas field.
The Company Announces its desire to recruit an Procurement Manager:
- Development of procurement strategies for preparation and presentation to directors.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Manage the procurement operations
- Accurately manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery.
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required
- Oversee estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
- Provide sound advice on specifications and actively takes the lead negotiating high value contracts
- Readily took ownership and confidently handled complex/difficult negotiations that regularly led to notable cost savings.
- Commands credibility and gains suppliers respect
- Promote procurement influence, while establishing long-lasting working relationships
- Play a key role in the leadership of cross-functional procurement team members.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistical or business administration.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in reading the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Cv. Via:
Email: Laila.Harez@ridats.com. with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line.
- Last date to submit the application will be on: 05.07.2018