RIDA T. S., based on long time experience and powered by its worldwide partners in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, and maintenance, has strengthened its services in the sectors of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical plants, marine, water, and power for our local market. Started in 90`s and being active over 15 years now in the same field we have gained experience and acceptance by clients.
RIDA T.S. is active in various fields we can proudly say that we have developed our company and the engineers over the years being the experts in the field of ultrasonic flow meters and complete metering packages for general metering and even more for custody applications in the oil and gas field.
The Company announces its desire to recruit Chemical Engineer :
Day-to-day responsibilities are extremely diverse and depend on the role and the sector in which you work. In general, tasks may include:
- Working closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility;
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account;
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration;
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models;
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting;
- Optimizing production by analyzing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies;
- Applying new technologies;
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialization and improving product lines;
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
Undertaking small and intermediate-scale manufacturing and packaging activities in pharmaceutical product development for clinical trial purposes;
- Developing new methods of safe nuclear energy production, including projects such as conceptual design, simulation and construction of test rigs, and detailed design and operations support.
Skills and Qualifications.
- University degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics.
- Project management skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The capacity to motivate and lead a team.
- Strong IT skills;
- A careful and methodical approach with good attention to details.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Cv. Via:
Email: Laila.Harez@ridats.com with the title of the position you applying for in the subjects line.
- Last date to submit the CV will be on: 12.07.2018
Leave A Comment