RIDA T. S., based on long time experience and powered by its worldwide partners in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, and maintenance, has strengthened its services in the sectors of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical plants, marine, water, and power for our local market. Started in 90`s and being active over 15 years now in the same field we have gained experience and acceptance by clients.
RIDA T.S. is active in various fields we can proudly say that we have developed our company and the engineers over the years being the experts in the field of ultrasonic flow meters and complete metering packages for general metering and even more for custody applications in the oil and gas field.
The Company Announces its desire to recruit a Automation and Control Manager
Job Brief :
The successful candidate for this position should be an experienced automation engineer with excellent automation skills having executed leadership and supervisory roles in his trade.
Good understanding about production solutions, Play a strategy role in identifying opportunities & implementing automation solutions, which would involve in–depth studies and understanding of the various operation process flow, structure & business model to bring about continuous productivity and efficiency…
- Develop technically and commercially Plant Automation solutions (hardware and software)
- Continually evolve the working practices within the center to improve efficiency and productivity when producing software and documentation.
- Drive and implement rigorous quality standards for all aspects of the automation delivery from initial concept to final commissioning and handover.
- Design and Software Reviews of projects for most projects, including adherence to the TP Quality System
- Ensure quality of deliverables for projects
- Participation and technical contribution to customer and sales meetings
- Drive productivity and risk management.
- Capitalize on business opportunities in clusters being served thereby ensuring high occupancy of resources.
- Participate in, and drive development of automation strategy in line with standards rolled out by TP Automation Solutions.
- Effectively manage the automation engineering resources to deliver complex multiple projects on time and to budget
- Manage sub-contract resource, and ensure compliance with all relevant Tetra Pak software quality standards
- Production of Functional and Software Design Specifications. PLC Software and SCADA configuration, Factory and Site based testing including production of all test documentation and on site commissioning.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other Global Project hub to ensure consistency of delivery from Global Projects.
- Continuous build up of competency.
- Develop sub vendors to tide over resource crunch during peaks.
- Contribute to the development of relevant working procedures, templates and standards.
- Secure customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc in Engineering.
- 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of Ethernet networking and field bus systems such as
- Contractual and commercial awareness
- Skilled with the preparation of tenders for automation/electrical solutions
- Experience of implementing automation/electrical solutions and writing software code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effective coach
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Able to communicate with customers at all levels and capable of managing their expectations
- Ability to motivate a team of Automation Engineers.
- Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Cv. Via:
Email: Laila.Harez@ridats.com With the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line.
- Last date to submit the application will be on: 12.07.2018
Leave A Comment