Rida Company believes that employees are the best company achievements, for this matter a Primavera software training took a place in Rida Tripoli Premises and all employees have participated to eventually certification was awarded by the Primavera instructor.
Dedicated Projects Procurement training was given to implement the standards of PMI.
Projects often require the acquisition of goods or services to be successful. A make-lease-buy decision, as a part of the acquisition strategy, can critically impact a project’s benefits and outcome. Learn best practices to procure outside services and products – from the initial decision to buy, through final contract closeout. Identify what must be done to successfully execute the four key project management processes: procurement planning, source selection, contract administration, and contract closeout. Formulate the make-lease-buy decision, prepare an effective procurement management plan to guide the team, and use outsourcing and partnering for maximum benefit. Lessons learned and best practices from procurement theory and experience are also presented.
The main objectives were:
- Conduct a make-lease-buy analysis
- Prepare a procurement management plan
- Identify strategic advantages of specific contract types
- Use outsourcing effectively
- Establish a partnering program
- Perform a successful evaluation
- Work effectively in contract negotiation
- Manage seller performance
- Lead a project through contract closeout
- Capture lessons learned